Essco by Jaquar Group
For six decades, Essco, the bath fittings brand, has been synonymous with affordability and sustainability. A great value-for-money brand, Essco is an offering from Jaquar Group – a leading name in complete bathroom solutions. Essco is a pioneer in branded bath fittings that offers good quality, affordable pricing, impeccable customer service and a 10-year warranty promise. This has made Essco a leader in its category of bath fittings since 1960. The Essco story is all about helping customers realise their ambitions of a better quality of life through better sanitation. As a result, affordability was key in designing and delivering a product that was not only functional but also promised great aesthetics at an easy-to-own price. Essco believes in the power of dreams and has aligned its business practices towards the same. Essco complements the needs of sustainable housing, an approach that remains embedded in its brand ethos. Today, Essco provides the best option and opportunity to shift the unorganized or non-standard quality segment to standard quality products.
- Jaquar Group is one of the fastest growing bath & light brands in the world with presence in over 55 countries across Europe, Middle East, Asia- Pacific and Africa
- 17% CAGR over 10 years in row
- In line with the mission to deliver unparalleled bathroom products, the Jaquar Group has 7 plus 1 state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities spread over 3,30,000 sq. m, equipped with modern machines and processes
- Delivers over 2.4 million bathrooms every year and produces over 39 million bath fittings annually
- Delivers 3 million sanitary ware pieces & 9.9 million lighting products annually
- India’s No 1 complete bathroom & lighting solutions company , recognized as a Super brand for 12 years in a row*
- Currently there are 22 Jaquar World, destination showrooms across Europe, Middle East, Asia- Pacific & Africa with plans underway for more to open in geographies across the world.
- Jaquar Group is headquartered in national capital region (India) in one-of-a-kind environmental friendly “Net Zero Building” spread over a sprawling space of over 48,000 sq. m. The building has been awarded the LEED Platinum Certified rating from the United States Green Building Council (USGBC), the highest level of green building certification awarded to a building. The LED lighting manufacturing plant at Bhiwadi has LEED Platinum Certified rating from the United States Green Building Council (USGBC)
- Adhering to global quality certification, the Group's manufacturing setup is a zero-waste plant recycling 5,00,000 litres of water every day and 4221 metric tonnes of brass recycled every year. Embracing green philosophy, Jaquar Group unit generates 6.23 MW of solar energy